Hi to all from Germany

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
Grischa

Hi to all from Germany

Post by Grischa »

Hello Rob and everyone!

My name is Thomas but I use Grischa here from my Google Account.
I started photographing in the old film days with a Minolta and later a Sony Eos something. I was the typical vacation Shooter. For a long time I wasn'nt shooting at all. Some years ago I bought a Panasonic bridge camera and started again shooting on vacations and sometimes on other occasions. But since last year I wanted to get more into photography. So I started to watch YouTube tutorials for the Panasonic. After a trip to Italy I was a little disappointed with the results. The Panasonic makes incredible good pictures but is very limited when it comes to creativity. Especially when it comes to long time exposure.
So I was looking for a cheap camera system that provides more flexibility. And thanks to Google I found Rob's channel. With all the information from Rob I decided to get a used em10ii. Just for getting a feeling if I really want to do more shooting or of it's just a short term attraction.
Thanks you Rob for your inspiration. I love this camera and really want to go deeper. I am just a beginner but improving. Your Channel is a big help.

Cheers Thomas
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: Hi to all from Germany

Post by Rob Trek »

Thanks for joining, Grishca! We are all here to help.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
dellasuny

Post by dellasuny »

I really like your ideas that you have shared.Many thanks for sharing.Lots of useful info here.ทีเด็ดบอลเต็งวันนี้
And obviously, thank you on your sweat!”.
jamzes14

Post by jamzes14 »

Looking to bet on games this summer? These are the Euro 2020 betting offers you need to know about. Check pasaran Euro 2020 malam ini for more.
edjuh

Post by edjuh »

Wilkommen Thomas/Grischa.
Rob ist ein grosse hilfe, och fur die Anfanger. Ich hab die Videos mit erklarungen alle runter gezogen. Mann kann mal nichts wissen.
Viel erfolg, und lass mal dein foto's anschauen, ob hier, ob im Rob's Flickr raum.
Ed - Haarlem - the Netherlands
EM5.2 / 12-50 / 45-200 / 9 & 15 mm cap