Hi from Terry Noon

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
TerryNoon

Hi from Terry Noon

Post by TerryNoon »

Hello to all in the forum. I have been following the weekly chat with Rob for some time now and rather belatedly have found this forum. I used to use Canon mainly, starting with film and then digital ending up with the 5d Mkiv. My wife bought me an Olympus E-p1 shortly after they came out and I later acquired the e-m5 mkii. Those two cameras coupled with an increasingly bulky and expensive Canon line convinced me to make the step to Olympus fully last year. Great format as we all now and I have subsequently added the em-1 mkii to my kit. I am currently dabbling with post processing software having ditched Adobe (didn’t like the enforced rental concept) so DXO PL4, Topaz AI and others are ‘hot topics’.
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Terry Noon

Post by Rob Trek »

Welcome, Terry! Good to see you here. The Adobe subscription model works for me for now at $10/month. I have yet to find a replacement that can do everything I need. That said, I love the DXO PL4 and film pack. I think the raw processing and noise reduction are superior.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
DeMorcan

Post by DeMorcan »

Glad you found this also. I have been enjoying your photos in Rob's Flickr group.
TerryNoon

Post by TerryNoon »

Thank you and I have been enjoying yours and , in particular the variety of content. Looking forward to further discussions and shared ideas in future.