My introduction

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
mzangroniz

My introduction

Post by mzangroniz »

Good Day all you Trekkers!

I am Marsha Zangroniz and I live in Boynton Beach, Florida. I used to be your neighbor, Rob, having spent many years in Rockville, Maryland. The last time I was in Alexandria was December of 2017 for the Christmas Boat Parade. I am a Nikon person since 1976. I presently have a D 500 with an accoutrements of lenses, flashes, etc. I started with the Olympus E 1 as my first digital and I loved it. I went back to Nikon because I was photographing wedding and small events. I started looking at mirrorless in October, 2019. I bought the OM D EM 1 Mark II because I got a good deal.
My 7-14 2.8 is my only pro lens. My others are the 40-150 and 75-300. I'm using them because of shoulder issues and finally a shoulder replacement, which I am now rehabilitating. I will use the lighter lenses for the near future. I took the camera to Vienna in December and photographed a lot at night using the 14-42 pancake lens. I didn't use a tripod. I was surprised at the good image quality I got with these slower lenses. I've been watching your channel and live streams along with those of Robin, Red35, Peter and Matti. Thanks for a positive channel full of good suggestions and ambiance.
: : : ))
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: My introduction

Post by Rob Trek »

Hi, Marsha. I may join you in Florida in a few years. Don't like the winters here. Never did.
I love the kit lenses too.
Thanks for the kind words.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D